Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

From Stockholm to London early morning.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

My attempt with a small Jet makes me happy due to a nice landing and very satisfied passengers....I share my happines with you through these shots. Very Happy
Enjoy. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Fantastic atmosphere and night lighting, GM! Great shots.
Those night city textures make me Mr. Green

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

Those night city textures make me Mr. Green
Cool

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1448

Thanks Faucett Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great chose of craft GM72 Exclamation Wink

Great landing..... I find the BAe 146 very hard to land without bouncing down the runway, the fueselage is too low I think.

Excellent scenery as well Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Great landing..... I find the BAe 146 very hard to land without bouncing down the runway, the fueselage is too low I think.

Thanks PW.Im surpized from the fact that i hadnt problems during my landing(Both to ESSA and EGLL).I really enjoy this craft and i find it quite handy.Maybe i was lucky(and my passengers too)... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Thanks PW.Im surpized from the fact that i hadnt problems during my landing(Both to ESSA and EGLL).I really enjoy this craft and i find it quite handy.Maybe i was lucky(and my passengers too)... Wink

Maybe all the practice is paying off Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Maybe all the practice is paying off Wink

Good point. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Magnificent! The scenery, the night lights, the aircraft you have combined it all for another of your grand shows!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Beautiful screenshots!

I guess the London Eye must have been built by Vampires...NO SHADOW! I guess that's supposed to be no reflections...oh well...

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Thanks for that night texture link, GM. I think I may have to put that in my cue.

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Greekman, those shots are astounding my friend! Surprised Exclamation

You have captured the spirit and atmosphere of your flight and just looking at your captures makes me feel like I was flying along with you- bloody great job!

Your night enviroment is very realistic too. It reminds me of what I saw out the window as I flew over Scotland in R.L. enroute from LAX to London.

As for the jet, where can I get it? Clever reg number "G-MANS" lol Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot all of you. Very Happy

Cheeky ...Would you believe me if i tell you that it was sleeping for long time in my fleet and cant remember from where i found it...?...I had a quick look in my folders but couldnt find the installation file of it.Promise i ll search more...For this moment we have such a craft in our site Arrow

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/735/fs2004-bae146-ups-fedex-bbn-airways-package/

I ll let you know when i find it via a PM. Wink

EDIT:Found it!

Its from this package Arrow

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,4287678200,FS01990

Last edited by Greekman72 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Beautiful shots Greekman -- What more can I say. . . the boys have taken the words out of my mouth -- Thanks for sharing Wink