Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

MONARCH AIRLINES VA

hi everybody,
just thought id let you know im nearing completion of Monarch Airlines VA, please dont visit till i say its operational. Smile

www.freewebs.com/monarchairlinesva

Little bit of a copyright issue going to errupt between the two of you?

http://www.monarchvirtualairlines.com/indexx.html

Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Rolling Eyes Start a virtual airline, and watch out for the virtual lawyers. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice website Thumbs Up!

Well if I had a choice I would sue Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, if you aren't an officer of the real world Monarch Airlines, you can't. So get over it.

its completed!! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

its completed!! Very Happy

Looks okay, though you might want to let people see your fleet, rather than password protecting the page. It might attract folks to join.

Who the Censored do you think you are? Just because you have a insignificant number of posts that does not change the fact that I have an opinion. SO GET OVER IT!!

Now for your information I shall be in contact with the real world lawyers on this matter as there is a breach of copyright which real world or virtual remains illegal.

Censored Watch your language, your a "guest" here, take your arguments to PM's or e-mail, this is not your site. Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Who the Censored do you think you are? Just because you have a insignificant number of posts that does not change the fact that I have an opinion. SO GET OVER IT!!

Now for your information I shall be in contact with the real world lawyers on this matter as there is a breach of copyright which real world or virtual remains illegal.

Perhaps you are just upset because theirs is better than yours A little performance anxiety, maybe?

By the way, you are showing your ignorance. It might be a trademark issue, but it is not a copyright issue. While you are at it, have the lawyers go after everyone who ever repainted a model in Monarch livery.

If the attorneys take a look at both sites, yours might lose. Laughing

Just for your information, I know, "who the Censored ", I am. I don't hide behind a wall of anonymity. You didn't express and opinion. You said:

Well if I had a choice I would sue Twisted Evil

So, again, I say get over it. You have no legal standing in the matter.

If you want to sic the lawyers on them, you can. But remember that everyone will know what you did.

And please, don't try to use the cloak of legal or moral superiority. Everyone can see what your motive actually is.