Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PLEASE HELP!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Somebody has hacked my MSN account and keeps signing me out of my own MSN messenger. How can I stop them?

Pro Member Chief Captain

The **** just changed my password secret answer, and my secret question. I cant create a new account now, as I have too many contacts to loose. I already contacted MSN, but how would they help? I don't want this guy screwing with my contacts!! Please!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

I just sent out an email to the contacts I know off the top of my head from yahoo, and asked them to forward the message, however to all of those dear members here who have added me to their contacts list, please ignore any emails you may recieve from my hotmail account until further notice, as they are not credible sources, and may contain harmful information. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

someone did this to me once who was an accquaintance i had a falling out with on the web...

I knew who he was and claimed that at some point during the past he had told me where he lived.

I suggested that if he didn't return my MSN account forthwith that I would arrive at his house with a view to seriously damaging him...

The fool believed the bluff and gave me back my MSN account mua hahaha

Pilau Guest

Damn.. I wish I could help you...

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Have you tried MSN support?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

if i were you i would threaten to go to his house cut off his testicles and shove them so far down is throat he will taste them for the rest of his life Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ....

but im sorry to hear that wish i could help Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

Have you tried MSN support?

I have, but its been 24 hours since I sent the email, and they havent replied, contrary to what they promised...I'm not about to bombard them with it, because they probably wont reply...Any ideas?

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Try to find some sort of chat support from the ms home page.

Pro Member Trainee
jensabrat Trainee

Im not really smart with this kind of things but you might try to freeze your account by calling msn or e-mailing them. You could try calling someone who deals with that kind of thing

Pro Member Chief Captain

hmm. . . I sent my hacked account an email, so the hacker can read it...kind of threatening I might add, however, I've gotten no response. I was thinking of hacking my own email, so I can change all of my credentials. I think I know how this happened. If you receive a forward from anybody titled "I Love You", CLOSE IT!!! If you are logged into your account, and somebody accesses your URL, you become capable of accessing all of their private information, and thats what happened to me -- This is getting quite annoying. . .oh, and to those who have my email account, if you see "me" online, please tell my hacker to back off -- thanks 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

This is getting quite annoying. . .oh, and to those who have my email account, if you see "me" online, please tell my hacker to back off -- thanks 😉

can you give me yours?I might have a little idea... 😀 😀 😀 serious

Pro Member Chief Captain

PM'ed 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

well, I finally got the problem fixed...i see that the hacker read many of my emails, because there are new emails i received, which are checked as "read"...anyways, i guess he got a little frightened when i sent him an email from my other account...it wasnt that threatening though. . .it read as follows . . .

"at least tell me who you are...only a coward hides behind that which he conceals from the public. Make things easier for yourself, and give me my account back, or your forcing me to do things I'd rather not do . . . What kind of things, you ask? - - use your imagination. . ."

hehe, i guess it did the job though . . oh, and to my displeasure, there was no reply from MSN Crying or Very sad -- cheap service

Pro Member Trainee
viper9942 Trainee

It says i have a incorrect password in fsx but i typed the right one

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

WOW! that is scary! Fear