Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Don Wood

Madbrit Guest

Am I right in saying that Don Wood hasn't been seen here since the back end of May? There have been a few posts where I would have expected him to respond.

Bad news for everyone here as Don shared excellent information and his 30+ years of flying knowledge for free.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the 'too mean to pay $5 crowd"?

Hope you're keeping well if you're still looking in Don.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Don is one of the few reasons I still want "guest" posting.

Radar

Don Wood Guest

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still here but day-to-day demands on my time do not always allow me to review the postings every day. I have also made it my practice not to respond to a post if it has already been answered adequately by others just to say, "yep, xxx was right". If I think I can add something to the discussion, I'll still chime in for whatever its worth.

I will miss the first two weeks in August. It's almost time for my annual trip to Alaska.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Don Wood wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still here but day-to-day demands on my time do not always allow me to review the postings every day. I have also made it my practice not to respond to a post if it has already been answered adequately by others just to say, "yep, xxx was right". If I think I can add something to the discussion, I'll still chime in for whatever its worth.

I will miss the first two weeks in August. It's almost time for my annual trip to Alaska.

You better bring back photos! Very Happy

Radar

Don Wood Guest

I always do. If you want to see a few from my last trip, check out

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/209893/index.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Very very entertaining. You certainly saw quite a variety of sights and living things during your travels.
Some of those shots of the towns reminded me of Northern Exposure.
It looks like a enjoyable trip and something you look forward to every year.

Radar

Madbrit Guest

Good to hear from you Don.

We have Alaska on our visit list either for a cruise/drive or a train/drive vacation. The pictures are superb.