Plz comment on this aicraft im thinking of purchising

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Flight 1 level d 767 should i download this y or y not thx plz im going 2 buy it tonight plz give me ur opinion Surprised

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well a lot of people are going to say 'yes go for it' - but if your grammar is that bad i don't know if you'll understand it Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

well a lot of people are going to say 'yes go for it' - but if your grammar is that bad i don't know if you'll understand it Wink

You mean like your capitalization and punctuation? 😂

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

ya lol learned from my sister

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

So it looks like im getting it

there's some good grammar lololololololololololololololol
sorry about that 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

hinch wrote:

i'm an english graduate - i don't care for punctuation; the force that imprisons the natural flow and art that is our language 😀

etc.

Karlw wrote:

Flight 1 level d 767 should i download this y or y not thx plz im going 2 buy it tonight plz give me ur opinion Surprised

Try to type in english. y, plz thx, 2, ur are not words. I'm not trying to be mean, it just hard to read cellphone text junk. I think you should buy a typing program instead of a B767.

Pro Member Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

hinch wrote:

i'm an english graduate - i don't care for punctuation; the force that imprisons the natural flow and art that is our language 😀

etc.

The purpose of language is communication. Anything that detracts from that communication is counterproductive.

Example:

time flies you can not they fly too fast

-vs-

Time flies? You can not. They fly too fast.

The degradation of the english language in the past fifty years is worse than the previous five hundred.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

ya lol learned from my sister

Fine. Use that grammar, capitalization and punctuation on a job application, and you will be working at McDonald's for the rest of your life.

The choice is yours.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Ok, I think we get the point that certain people dislike bad grammar, punctuation and spelling but it doesn't mean that it has to be bought every other day - it just highlights your own ignorance. Getting back to the topic...

Karlw wrote:

Its a nice aircraft to fly, as long as you are patient and are willing to work with the FMC - its not like the default aircraft. Members here and at other sites seem to be very happy with their purchase.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

hinch wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

hinch wrote:

etc.

The purpose of language is communication. Anything that detracts from that communication is counterproductive.

Example:

time flies you can not they fly too fast

-vs-

Time flies? You can not. They fly too fast.

The degradation of the english language in the past fifty years is worse than the previous five hundred.

slow children.
slow - children!
slow! children.

mmm intonation.

p.s. sod the capitals 😛

Pilau Guest

You forgot "slow, children."

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

im on summer vacation just wanted to relaxe

Almost did it again

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

I think a percentage of the people who posted replies on this topic think that "Grammar" is their daddy's mom!!! 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i'm my daddy's mom.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

hinch wrote:

i'm my daddy's mom.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...