airshow?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

my searches on avsima nd flightsim have come to nothing. is there any airshow scenery about? even google has failed me 😞 just some grandstands with people - maybe some hoops and flames :p

if anyone has some let me know Wink

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

I found somthin on flightsim.com a while back... still looking...

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Second one down.

But, I'm still not sure if that's the one I saw earlier.
On the other one I saw, I think there was rings and stands with people in it(this one might have rings and stands too, I havn't checked).... not sure though. I'll keep an eye out if i see anything else.

Pro Member Trainee
Ste (dewsy) Trainee

if your willing to fork out £14.99 you can download raf faiford riat scenry pack just google search riat scenery

On FS2004 If you set the time to the oshkosh airshow in wisconsin and go to the airport there are hundreds of planes parked

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...