Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Come and enjoy the fun!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hey people,

I was wondering if anyone here at FAS would like to spend their afternoon/morning/evening doing some M/P Smile

I don't think many of you actually do m/p but it really is a load of fun when it is taken seriously Wink

So if anyone is up for a flight/circuit/mini tour of a chosen area..then give me a buzz because I am always up for it Exclamation

You choose the location and I'll be there!

We can use FS Simcafe's IP Wink

Arrow

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

By doing this I hope to form a somewhat 'club' or group of flyers...for those who really enjoy M/P.

If interested in that...give me a buzz also and we can make this a constant/regular event..now that I am in the summer holidays Exclamation

Very Happy

GT2006_(2lazy2login) Guest

Hey there..

Yeah im also on summer holidays, and I usually play around the morning after I get up. Or any other time for that matter. And I always play MP theres no other way 2 fly!

You have msn? I've got my own ventrilo server we can use too.

dvorak Guest

I would be interested in joining that, also I have my own server with FSHost on it so I wouldnt mind hosting the game

I would like to fly seriously (seeing espcially that I am a real world pilot as well). I really hate multiplayer sessions where people just jump in fighter planes and start crashing. But if this is going to be a serious one, where a few people do a route in a suitable plane, dont overspeed and have respect for other players then I'd love to join and help out

Pro Member Trainee
GT2006 Trainee

Well I wouldn't mind going in a small prop or something, as I've been doing alot of that lately...

dvorak Guest

Yeah a small prop sounds fine

dvorak Guest

OK I'll host the game then. See the thread I made for details of it (thread in multiplayer forum)

I also included rules, the ip to connect to, times (in GMT format to avoid confusion) and an optional route, which is a UK circuit, starting in EGJJ (Jersey Airport, one of the channel islands)

The thread is called "Multiplayer Server for Serious Flyers"