Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

SSW's Airbus 310...

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

So this add-on is not for the faint of heart! I'm slowly beginning to understand the plane's many systems, but I'm still having trouble simply turning on my flight instruments. I finally learned the trick to turning on the avionics, but the autopilot and artificial-horizon remain off. So how can I turn those on??

Also, has anyone else had trouble with the VC? when it works it's incredible, but too often I switch to the VC mode and only see it's form without textures.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's a Doh! longgggg discussion about that aircraft. you have some Read ahead of you.
Grab a Cheers! and settle in.

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=121&topic_id=198123&mode=full

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Thanks! It was good reading, but sadly with nothing to toast with as I read it. I do wish I had read that before purchasing this plane =). But such is life. I still havn't figured out how to turn on the navigation systems! Although I think I most agree with the gentlman who said "I've read the manuals, but can't relate what i'm reading to the simulator." Thanks for the reference!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I usually research something that I want to buy on the net for hours.
Sometimes I think I overdo it but buying something and then being disappointed is a big time bummer.
Sorry it had to happen to you.
I want USA Roads but I read their forum continually until I see that all the minor bugs are out and then I'll buy the CD not download it.
Frustratingly long but worth it in the end.

Radar