anybody got a video of a crash?

i want to see what it looks like when you crash as i am getting the game soon.

Answers 22 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Well, I sure don't have one.Why would I keep a record of my doing something stupid? 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

umm not to be rude but look at the name Flight sim your ment to FLY NOT CRASH, if you want a game with cool explosions go get combat flight sim, there is no real crash effects your plane simply hits the ground and a green bar at the top says crash, if your getting this game just to crash combat flight sim is much better for you. although there is crash effects for download

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i want to see what it looks like when you crash as i am getting the game soon.

Be sure that you will get boring to see crashes when you get FS. 😉

Its not something amazing...Poor effects and nothing special.
The point of FS isn't impressive crashes.The point is safe flights 😉 Although there are some utilities that improve this bad side of flights.

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

A bit of a dum question to ask! its a 'Flight Simulator' not an 'Arcade Game'

hey! notive it's a flight simulator! it simulates a flight! and quess what?! planes crash sometimes!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

hey! notive it's a flight simulator! it simulates a flight! and quess what?! planes crash sometimes!

Hey! Crashing is not the objective of Flight Simulator. One shouldn't be rewarded with eye candy for doing something stupid.

By the way, buy a typing program. It will help you discover the shift keys on your keyboard.

CrashGordon wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Hey! Crashing is not the objective of Flight Simulator. One shouldn't be rewarded with eye candy for doing something stupid.

By the way, buy a typing program. It will help you discover the shift keys on your keyboard.

Censored you think i don't know where the SHIFT key is! Censored

Censored By Radar Watch your language, your a guest and I can delete your posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Censored you think i don't know where the SHIFT key is! Censored !

I can only go by the evidence in what you type. So is it just laziness, or do you think so little of us that you aren't willing to make the effort? Because, if it is the latter, why should we bother to answer your questions?

BashDaBish Guest

Guest asked a genuine question on this website which is open for all to visit.

Why are we flaming him and picking on his typing? A polite 'No' would of done the job. It's at times like this I wonder how many come back. 😕 Whilst I also agree the appeal of FS9 should not be it's crashes.....each to their own.

Still no excuse for that poor language though guest.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

Why are we flaming him and picking on his typing? A polite 'No' would of done the job. It's at times like this I wonder how many come back. 😕 Whilst I also agree the appeal of FS9 should not be it's crashes.....each to their own.

Because people are all too keen to get on their high horse and preach 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

Starting a reply with

hey!

is very impolite. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have said anything. Why some people always want to drag things down to their level, is something I don't understand.

Okay, but that was in reply to

patw wrote:

Anyway, not my argument. I just felt the overall response was uncalled for.

dvorak Guest

Flight Simulator is not meant for crashing

Beginner's love to crash, and they think thats all there supposed to do in flight sim for some reason. Microsoft have made a great flight simulator (I'm not a big fan of MS, but they did a good job with FS2004) and why abuse it. There is so much its capable of

ATC, add-on payware planes including FMC's, warning system, GPWS, Autopilot (and I dont mean using autoland because you cant land the plane normally in clear conditions), AI Aircraft, Real World Weather, 23,000+ Airports, Airstrips etc, Lots of VORS, NDB's, ILS's, Intersections, and a good GPS in freeware aircrafts to replace the function of a FMC in the more complex aircraft

Get combat flight simulator if you want to crash, dont come to a serious flight sim forum looking for a nice way to crash. I'm sure nearly everyone on this forum (apart from the beginners that have no interest in starting properly) will agree with me

i DIDN'T ask for your opinion of crashing! i asked for a video. so i suggest if you don't have one, then don't post!

Find one yourself, no one cares about you if your going to ask stupid questions

BashDaBish Guest

Now there was me asking other users to be more civalised in there approach to you 🙄

dejablue Guest

patw wrote:

yeah. its for flying and skill endurence and paitence, not, not knowing how to fly and screw of game

Anonymous wrote:

i DIDN'T ask for your opinion of crashing! i asked for a video. so i suggest if you don't have one, then don't post!

Again! i did NOT ask if it was MADE FOR CRASHING! so stop just skipping to the last page and posting, "it's not made for crashing blah blah blah"!
i know it's not flight crash 2004! i only want to see a video! that's it! is that simple thing too much to ask for? 🙄 🙄 🙄 Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

3 days of childish bickering, end it now or this entire thread will be deleted.

Radar

Pilau Guest

I don't see no point for keeping it.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

As the crash effects are non-existant there is no reason to watch a video - nothing happens!

If you nose dive into the ground a small part of the plane goes through the ground and it sticks up the way you hit, the same with hitting buildings and other planes.

I installed a crash effects pack some time ago which adds a bit of smoke from crashes and sparks from a belly landing, but nothing spectacular.

P.S In future be a bit more polite to those that you seek help from.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...