Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

We are Expanding

Pro Member Trainee
pepsi Trainee

We have added a new hub (Miami) to our operations. We currently provide commercial, bush and charter flights and are always seeking to add new pilots to our rosters. Stop by and have a look. Our demands are very simple HAVE FUN. 😀 😀

http://stetsonair.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is indeed a very nice VA. 👍 You gave a vintage view in it and i like it.Great fleet with very nice repaints.Nice,detailed and clever rank and award system.

Trullly a very nice VA.Bravo ❗ 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Nice site, though I would suggest a navigation bar on all pages so folks can move from page to page without needing the back button of their browser.

I like the fleet and the colors used.

And the cabin crew on your home page certainly will appeal to many.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I too like the retro idea of the site and you do have some great downloads.
Congratulations on having a DC-3, that makes you complete.

Radar

phpmekiwi Guest

Well...I own a web design business, and would be open to negotiations to redesign the Stetson Air site, if you wish.

Email or MSN me:
ben@neoxdesigns.com

Wink Ben

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

is it anyway possible to block this Censored web design guy from the site? if you having troble advertising go redisign your site and buy yourself a space on google...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

is it anyway possible to block this Censored web design guy from the site? if you having troble advertising go redisign your site and buy yourself a space on google...

I don't think anyone opening a VA will be willing to pay for a designer and the site listed above is one of the nicest I've seen so far.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
pepsi Trainee

Thank you people for the kind remarks. I definately wouldn't hire a web designer until they posted some of there work so one could see if they are good or just talking. 😉 Besides what one persons thinking is never like anothers.