Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Moderators something for u .

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey i wanna say this especialy for the moderaters ,i think its a good idea to make a forum about FS2004 videos?...because now many people i think interested to watch videos and how about u will opena a forum?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't personally think that there is enough demand for a Video Forum - we only ever see about 5-7 videos a month so it isn't really needed in my opinion.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

I don't personally think that there is enough demand for a Video Forum - we only ever see about 5-7 videos a month so it isn't really needed in my opinion.

😉

Agree 😉

Pro Member First Officer

i duno, but in other hand the members will see we have a video forum they will try to post videos and its interesting to watch videos, and its an advantage for this website. the more forums u have the rating increasing and i am sure flyaway want this.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

i duno, but in other hand the members will see we have a video forum they will try to post videos and its interesting to watch videos, and its an advantage for this website. the more forums u have the rating increasing and i am sure flyaway want this.

We do, here, the last is by TTT.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/86/fs2004-movies/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

oh yea, sorry i forgot. Embarassed