A320 AC Landing at CYOW from CYYZ

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Thats an example what u should not do, this is an auto piot approach and landing, i didnt land this aircraft manualy, so this Airbus 320 Air Canada landing, with auto pilot, by the way thats my first time landing with auto pilot, so dont be amaized, i like doing it manualy u can feel the plane.

Thats the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7E54AD526E61872E

Commants are welcom thank you,and about graphics plz tell me how cani make look better.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice video 😎

It seems that you were too heavy for landing. The aircraft struggled to maintain a good VS even at a Vref of 130 and your elevators were full aft - you might have smoother landings with less weight on board 😉

dvorak Guest

Hey nice vid!! Cool the way you got the sounds in there too

Pity about the frames though, they werent the best but remember there are people out there who cant even run Windows XP without freezing their computer so count ourselves lucky 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you guys, about the waieght i duno, becaus ei wasnt landing the plane it was my auto pilot. i can land beter i promis, i will show another video soon with my landing in B736.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Thank you guys, about the waieght i duno, becaus ei wasnt landing the plane it was my auto pilot. i can land beter i promis, i will show another video soon with my landing in B736.

It doesn't matter whether yourself, autopilot or divine intervention is landing the aircraft - you must make sure (in real life anyway) that you don't exeed maximum landing weight, because otherwise you face the possibility of collapsed landing gear - not to mention the difficult approach you give yourself when your elevator is full aft.

😉

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

i hate fs2004 replays they are CRAP!

nice job though

Pro Member Trainee
Erdling Trainee

Wow, where did you get the plane from? Especially the panel. And the... I don't even know how it's called... the voice calling out the altitudes above ground?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice landing, the weather sure was overcast.
A better video card will be smoother and you won't lose aircraft textures when you get to a graphic intensive area like an airport.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you very much guys,. about the plaje i think i got it in Flightsim.com and panel too, about the graphics i am going to buy the Gforce 7950 GTX, and add more memory soon though i have money. for this. ty though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...