Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Maintenance Mode & Cabin Views????

Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

I'm realivly new to the world of micrsoft flight simulator and I'm sure theres way to much to know about it, but, I've noticed on some of the new planes i download they speak of a "maintenance mode in which the engine doors open for easy access" and they also boast a "new cabin view that looks just like the inside of a <enter airtravel company name here> Boeing" and what not. What in gods name are they talking about and how do I enter maintenance mode or cabin view???? Do I have to assign keys functions to them or can I just enter them from the menu??

Sorry if this a stupid question, but it really bothers me that I download this stuff and I have no clue how to utilize it

Thanks for your help!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Very Happy sounds to me as if youve down loaded a Meljet 777(a very nice piece of work) Very Happy
I think its press Shift + E for the maintanace mode
Shift + E then press 2 for cargo doors

To walk about the cabin you need to download Active Camera ( Its free but Can't remember the site but try Google )

You should have had a user guide with it when you unzipped it(see if youve still got it and unzip again)

Hope this helps Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

I think, that's the Active Camera, you mean: http://www.anticyclone.be/

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Laughing Yep thats the one Embarassed it was free(must have been the 2002 version)........ its still a good add on

Thanks Very Happy