Fraps Videos

How can I put the sound into my fraps videos? I'm not talking about music, I'm talking about actual sounds from the game

I see other videos with sounds in it but it doesnt work for me, even when i check "Record Sound"

Anyone expierence this and know what to do?

THanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I think you need a microphone. I have the same problem but works with the microphone. Just try not making noise whilst recording it 😀 Or maybe there's another way?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

How can I put the sound into my fraps videos? I'm not talking about music, I'm talking about actual sounds from the game

I see other videos with sounds in it but it doesnt work for me, even when i check "Record Sound"

Anyone expierence this and know what to do?

THanks

Did you check the Detect best sound input?.Fraps is working great on sound recording.Seems that you have to search it a little more. 😉

You can also have a look to their support page.Maybe you find something helpful there ➡

http://www.fraps.com/faq.php

No, there is nothing in the FAQ related to the problem

I tried both Windows Input and detect best input and it doesnt work

I have a Realtek sound card

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

With the microphone it works fine for me.

So do I have to put the microphone beside the speakers to capture the sound?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...