need answer to this

raver34 Guest

hithere bet no one can answer this.i recently had to reformat my pc so i lost the lot of my favourite sites one of them being an aircraft one.the problem is i just cannot remember what it was called.basically where people travel or go on holiday they send in live recordings of parts of the flight (wing views etc ) on their digital cameras,can anyone help me im goin mad

1 Responses

UltimA Guest


Yeah, it's

Or if your looking for trip reports its then click forums>trip reports.

Hope I helped 🙂


All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...