Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Global Frontier Airlines - Where Visions Become Reality

Blackhawk144 Guest

Hello everyone,

It is my great pride to introduce you all to Global Frontier Airlines! First I will give you all the information, and then I will let you all know of the skill we need from as many people as possible.

First, who are we? A brief history goes back to the year 2000, when I was considering a virtual airline. It wasn't until 2003 that I got serious with it. I had planned a route structure, and a fleet, which over the years has changed by a lot. Now, I'm going to restart everything. With the help of great people to work with, including the trusted staff, I hope to make Global Frontier the virtual airline with the best people, the best realism, and overall the best in pilot satisfaction.

So, who's up for it? Why not, is more the question. Why should you be a part of Global Frontier? Answer is simple: We are a friendly organization, with a dedicated team, realistic route structure, an elegant livery, and we have something for everone!

Right now we're under development still, but it's never too early to join, right? We have a great web designer (Ron Menser, PM me for contact information) designing and providing us with a professional website to debut sometime in August.

What's our domain? It's easy to remember!

www.globalfrontier.net

Nothing is currently up yet, but like I said, that will change in August. I'm currently working on a graphic to put up for the moment until then.

So what're the technical details about us? Well, the best way to decribe this is in pictures.

Our Logo:

First is our logo. Our logo is essentially a blue circle representing earth, and the golden arrow represents us, and the direction we go, off to the other side continuously moving, metaphorically saying that we're going places no other virtual airline has gone. We're going to the side that no one can see.

Where Visions Become Reality

Our slogan defines us as a community where visions, dreams, and things you never thought you could accomplish become true. This doesn't apply to a single person, but to everyone and anyone with a dream or a goal. Whether it may be logging 1,000 hours, to being able to fly the Airbus A380. It could be a Vice President looking to one day replace me. It applies to anyone with a vision, and that vision can be accomplished here.

Here are our aircraft:

Boeing 717-200

McDonnell Douglas MD-88

We also have the MD-90 coming soon, as well.

Our main hub is located at Los Angeles International Airport, and we have a focus city in Denver that is growing. We normally introduce 1-2 new routes every weeks. This will eventually slow down as our growth increases, but the excitement will not. Here is our route map to show you where we fly:

We fly to 22 cities including 2 to Mexico:

Albuquerque, NM (ABQ)
Billings, MT (BIL)
Boise, ID (BOI)
Dallas, TX (DFW)
Denver, CO (DEN)
Guadalajara, Mexico (GDL)
Houston, TX (IAH)
Kansas City, MO (MCI)
Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Los Cabos, Mexico (SJD)
Minneapolis, MN (MSP)
Oklahoma City, OK (OKC)
Omaha, NE (OMA)
Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
Portland, OR (PDX)
Reno, NV (RNO)
Sacramento, CA (SMF)
Seattle, WA (SEA)
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)
San Francisco, CA (SFO)
Tucson, AZ (TUS)
Tulsa, OK (TUL)

Now to get down to business. If you're still interested, here are all of the available staff positions. We have a lot, because we're just getting started. But DON'T be discouraged by joining, just because we have so little people. That WILL change in time, and if you join, keep in mind that it'll be fun, it'll be encouraging, and it may be tough every once in a while, but overall, it's worth it for you, it's worth it for the pilots, and for the team.

Here are our available staff positions:

Vice President of Information Security
Vice President of Marketing
Vice President of Relations
Vice President of Data
Chief Pilot Officer
Hub Manager: Los Angeles
Hub Manager: Denver
Training Program Designer
AFCAD Designer
AI Traffic Designer

If you have any question, be it broad or minutely specific, please feel free to contact me via email. My temporary email for the moment is anthony.harding.npa@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you with us!

Anthony Harding,
Founder & President
anthony.harding.npa@gmail.com
www.globalfrontier.net

Pro Member First Officer
astraGTE First Officer

look good, have sent an e-mail hope i can help out

CAPT. David Guest

Hi my names David and I saw this airplane in the menus and I clicked on it and then read what you wrote about this virtual airline that you created and it sounds great. I believe you have a great thing going here. so with that said I would love to be a part of this airline and possibly the chief pilot of this airlines if I am up to par with what your looking for. my experience with FS is quite advanced and I am always looking for more realizem. I would also like to know how I get started as a member of this airline?

shoot me an email if ya would explaining details of joining this virtal airline

sincerely

David