Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

new review time! carenado c182q and stuart greeeeeeeeen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

click to view Wink

i would like to thank our member here, samintel for writing the first review Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Both interesting and maturely written reviews Thumbs Up! I'd have quite liked to have see some sort of rating on the sounds of the C182 in the first review though.

Wink

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Both interesting and maturely written reviews Thumbs Up! I'd have quite liked to have see some sort of rating on the sounds of the C182 in the first review though.

Wink

I'd give it 8.5 out of 10 (I have never seen a 10 out of 10), on the "payware scale". (hinch, if you want to add that, you can).

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was some sort of mention (rather than rating) of how realistic the sound package that came with it was. From what I saw, I didn't see a mention of it. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was some sort of mention (rather than rating) of how realistic the sound package that came with it was. From what I saw, I didn't see a mention of it. Wink

Oh, I mis read your post then, I though it said rating. I missed the sound part. Embarassed 8.5/10 for the overall aircraft.
I'll write up a little something about the soundl

Pro Member Chief Captain

SamIntel wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

Oh, I mis read your post then, I though it said rating. I missed the sound part. Embarassed 8.5/10 for the overall aircraft.
I'll write up a little something about the soundl

No problems - I did say rating; a stupid word to use when I didn't mean it Idea

Cheers!