Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

new review time! carenado c182q and stuart greeeeeeeeen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

click to view Wink

i would like to thank our member here, samintel for writing the first review 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Both interesting and maturely written reviews 👍 I'd have quite liked to have see some sort of rating on the sounds of the C182 in the first review though.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Both interesting and maturely written reviews 👍 I'd have quite liked to have see some sort of rating on the sounds of the C182 in the first review though.

😉

I'd give it 8.5 out of 10 (I have never seen a 10 out of 10), on the "payware scale". (hinch, if you want to add that, you can).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was some sort of mention (rather than rating) of how realistic the sound package that came with it was. From what I saw, I didn't see a mention of it. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was some sort of mention (rather than rating) of how realistic the sound package that came with it was. From what I saw, I didn't see a mention of it. 😉

Oh, I mis read your post then, I though it said rating. I missed the sound part. Embarassed 8.5/10 for the overall aircraft.
I'll write up a little something about the soundl

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

SamIntel wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was some sort of mention (rather than rating) of how realistic the sound package that came with it was. From what I saw, I didn't see a mention of it. 😉

Oh, I mis read your post then, I though it said rating. I missed the sound part. Embarassed 8.5/10 for the overall aircraft.
I'll write up a little something about the soundl

No problems - I did say rating; a stupid word to use when I didn't mean it Idea

🍻

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions