What Missions would you like to see in FSX?

Guest Guest

What missions would you like to see in FSX. Even though the missions are probably already finalized in the game, I just thought it would be fun to talk about.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

a space flight mission shuttle future aircraft etc. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I think when they say 'missions' they mean a career, probably similiar to FS passengers. 😕

Karlw wrote:

a space flight mission shuttle future aircraft etc. Wink

That would be awesome. I heard they made it so you could fly up to 18000 miles in the air so that would be possible to do as a mission.

Guest Guest

I was hoping that they would have a forrest fire fighting mission, where you go down to a lake, pick up water with a copter or tanker, and press a certain button to release it.

Pro Member Trainee
encarta2006 Trainee

In FSX you can go up to 1 million feet..........I read that from Simshack.

😂

I still am amazed at FSX...... 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

In FSX you can go up to 1 million feet..........I read that from Simshack.

Mars is 35 million miles away... I doubt it.

You probably can't fly to the moon either.

Opps.....didn't see feet. I interpreted it to be miles. You usually don't ever talk about 1 million feet, million inches, million cm...ect.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...