Helicopters!!!

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

i live in south london near to croydon. Every 5-10 minuites a helicopter flys over going either to or from London. Does anyone have any explaination? Where are they going south and why?

whats strange is that it has only started this summer.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I live in the south of france and every 5 mins a heli with a bucket flys over my house to fight a bush fire.

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

there are no forests near me to have a fire in 😂 its really confusing

meylan Guest

have you crossed off , air ambulance , police , bussiness chopper , news .

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

the thing is that you never see the same helicopter well at least not very often, they come in all shapes and sizes and colors

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

these would be the lesser spotted migratory helicopter, they migrate south at the end of the summer ready for the winter ..

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

Insight wrote:

these would be the lesser spotted migratory helicopter, they migrate south at the end of the summer ready for the winter ..

😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...