SearchSearch 

Creating a flight path

Help Guest

Hello,
I am seeking suggestions from experienced FS2004 gamers. I am interested in creating a flight that will run on its own. I originally wanted to just use the "Flight Video" option but I find that is tho jerky because of the recording interval. Is there an option to have a plane fly on its own and save that? I don't know if this is a ridiculous question. Please help. Thanks.

2 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 You can change the frame rate of the video fuction in fs in settings and save it
but dont try and send anyone the video from fs9 unless they have the same aircraft(fs9 use's the actuall aircraft model to recreate to video)

But to save a video a lot of people use a little prog called Fraps (google for it)
I Dont have much joy with Fraps, but all those other people cant be wrong,its probably me missing something 🙄

Hope it helps

Help Guest

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I don't think I was very clear on want I was attempting to do. While increasing the FPS in the settings mode will make my regular game play smoother. I am interested in making the video play back run smoothly, and that seems to be determined by the interval recording time option in the "Flight video" section which is limited to a range of 2-1/4 seconds, with the shorter times causing smoother playback. I want to know if there is a way to change the interval recording time in the program code to make to make the interval recording time something like 1/60. Please help.