Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Is That Enough?

Hey guys, i was wondering if my performance are enough?

1 gig RAM, 2.4 mhz, Pentium 4, GForce 5.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Your CPU is slightly low for FSX. Your RAM will have to be increased as Vista is set to use 1 gig on its own. It looks as though most major elements of your PC will need upgrading. Maybe its a better option to buy a new PC...

😉

You dont really need vista to run FSX.. you can run fsx on xp but it wont be as good because it wont support DX10. You probably will need to add some more ram but you should wait and see what MS says about the requirments before buying anything.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

ok thx, because i have the same performace as this guy have, so probebly, i will increas the gig to 3 and the video card i am buying it in a week the Gforce 7950, the newst graphic card THE BEST !!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
encarta2006 Trainee

tiger7881 wrote:

ok thx, because i have the same performace as this guy have, so probebly, i will increas the gig to 3 and the video card i am buying it in a week the Gforce 7950, the newst graphic card THE BEST !!!!!!!!

I agree!!! I want to get that one too, but I'm almost broke. I want to get 4 GIGS of DDR2 533mhz memory.......at least that is affordable!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

oh yea, about the memory i duno when getting but 5 days left to buy this videocard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111