Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Please help.

help Guest

I just bought the eDimensional 3d glasses and tried it on many of my games... it works... but not on flight simulator 2004.... it works on combat flight simulator 3 though. It looks realy messed up(when i use it on flight simulator 2004)... when i try to adjust it nothing happens. I press the right buttons for adjusting and nothing happens (exept the screen turns to the right when i do shift+F7 and it turns to the left when i press F7) i do turn it on. I take off the glasses and it looks the same with the glasses... any help? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

help wrote:

I just bought the eDimensional 3d glasses and tried it on many of my games... it works... but not on flight simulator 2004.... it works on combat flight simulator 3 though. It looks realy messed up(when i use it on flight simulator 2004)... when i try to adjust it nothing happens. I press the right buttons for adjusting and nothing happens (exept the screen turns to the right when i do shift+F7 and it turns to the left when i press F7) i do turn it on. I put on the glasses and it looks the same without the glasses... any help? Crying or Very sad

Umm... that was me above... Any help?