Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New Planes

New planes Guest

I play alot of FS2004, and I am kinda tired of the same old planes. I try downloading so many new planes, but no matter what I do, nothing ever works, EVER. I have listened to numerous people, and so far, nothing works. Now, I have managed to download a B-52, but it has no sounds or panel. I just want to download new planes easily, and know where to put the right files. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I mean is is because I am on a laptop? Now if you want to help me, I would prefer it if you talked to me on AIM about it. My ScreenName is 'JQJanasik88'

I thank anyone for their help.

Please, I need new planes badly!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

download planes with self installers then Wink on avsim search under fs2004 original aircraft for 'installer'.

Where can I get a self installer or a plane with one built in?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Just buy a payware airplane. You'll never go back to freeware again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Where can I get a self installer or a plane with one built in?

how i said Wink

chiredzi Guest

A rare bird in terms of Flight Simulator is the Global Express. You will need to almost have a pilots license to fly this one. The specs are to Test Pilot reports and the creator works for the manufacturer of the original aircraft.

Try it, don't belive what I say. I'm biased.

chiredzi Guest

chiredzi wrote:

A rare bird in terms of Flight Simulator is the Global Express. You will need to almost have a pilots license to fly this one. The specs are to Test Pilot reports and the creator works for the manufacturer of the original aircraft.

http://www.bluesteelfs.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

chiredzi wrote:

chiredzi wrote:

http://www.bluesteelfs.com

I see that you come here as a "guest" and publicize your site but lack a link to our site on your links page. No, No!

Radar