Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

~ Caribbean Flight ~

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

One word. PERFECTION Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Cant choose my favorite.They all are.More than an excellent description of a nice flight with great textures,scenery and a perfect landing.

Thats why i point yesterday that i wish to see your shots more often

Thanks for this nice trip Jon. Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Always an honour to few your screenshots.

What more can be said.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Awesome Jon Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Jon, you have posted some wonderful screenshots in the past but by far these are the most impressive groupings that I've ever seen.
You have color, composition, brilliant sharpness and detail...the scenery is not to be believed.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

A perfect series, Jolegg!!!

Thumbs Up! Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks everyone!

Nothing I've used in those shots is payware, the scenery is from Avsim, the aircraft is from POSKY, the water textures are from Avsim and the cloud textures are default (fair weather).

Thanks again Thumbs Up!

Pro Member First Officer
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) First Officer

awesome

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Excellent flight! It's incredible how much a good pilot/simmer can do with freeware and default!

What is that destination airport? I'm thinking about instead of coming up through Mexico; hitting the Carribean, then Florida and then over.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Perfect, great, outstanding! I don't know what more I could say. Clapping 99jolegg, you are truly a master of screen shots. Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Thumbs Up!

I can't remember what the destination airport is NoWorries but I'll try and have a look for it later.

Wink

Pilau Guest

*long whistle* marvelous! Just marvelous!
I really like the scenery and the angles you used, you're really an artist Jon Wink