yay good news

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

with a bit of the approach guide sticky, and a bit of the ils landing in the flying lessons in the game, i managed to get autopilot to land my plane!!!!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Maybe so but that's not realistic unless you're using a panel with autoland. You can make the program do almost anything. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Nice A340 !!!!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️ my fav aircraft.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Yea, Thats why i am not using Autopilot, for landings and takeoffs, only when cruising. i did even a video about A320 Landing with auto pilot , i realy didnt like the landing. if something try to look for my video to c whats an ils landing. A320 AC landing.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i prefer hand landings anyday 🙄 wheres the fun in the game if you just get autopilot to do everything? 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

So your using approach hold to land the plane? Not autoland?

My Super80 has autoland, but I haven't tried it yet, landing a plane with approach hold is just stupid.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i dont know what im using... it doesnt actually land the plane, just gets it in line with the runway(doesnt decend) 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

lol, thought you've been here awhile?

On a sidenote, I got my Autoland to make an amazing landing. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

come to think of it, how long have i been playing fs? 🤔
oh well- theres nothing wrong with the fact that i havnt bothered to learn the autopilot thingy 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

how do u no if u hav autoland?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

minicaptain wrote:

how do u no if u hav autoland?

It will have an Autoland button on the MCP i.e. autopilot panel.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...