Trees

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I see many scenery files for FS2004 that say they require the following file
Requires Gerrish Greyss tree macros to be installed (trees_v3.zip)
I am concerned about installing it though because the description of the files says it is FS2002 only.
Can anyone shed light on the subject

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's my understanding that practically any 2002 scenery can be used in 2004 unless specified.
Saying that I would make certain that I'd back up any file that I put the trees or any other texture into. If you don't like it or it doesn't work then you can replace the file with the one you used for backup (the original).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ermm... I dont think they are compatable with fs9
Not 100% sure but in fs8 the new files overwrote the original tree files and in fs9 they don't, they just add to them
Now whether this gives you extra trees Dont Know

I have the file (somewhere 🙄 )so if I am feeling brave I will try tomorrow and let you know

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...