My Band

Pro Member Trainee
Eurotrans Trainee

Hey all, been a member of this site for alittle while now, and just wanted to point you in the direction of my band, any comments would be much appriceated. I'm just trying to promote ourselves as much as possible at the moment.

www.myspace.com/selfproclaimband

Thanks again

Tom 😳

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Honest observations:

Very loud, I heard attempts at lyrics but I could not understand any words on "Why do superheros die". On second song, no real singing, just yelling.

Two guys (in front) on the LH side picture need haircuts.

Lead guitarist is good but he overpowers the songs. Drummer is good also but less is more. Hard to tell but if you have two leads guitars stop, it's too much. Get one to play Bass guitar.

You guys need more instruments than drums and lead guitar. What about keyboards and a bass guitar? A horn section would be nice but I guess that would clash with the whole punk rock thing. Music is too one dimensional- guitar, yelling and drums. Try Melody, Bass, rhythm (without banging), singing (not yelling).

Female might be a good addition, if she can sing (and looks hot). 🙂

LOL that was funny. Thanks for listening. Yeah i understand most people won't like it. Cheers for the comment though 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Sounds pretty good to me, I like it. Would like to hear more bass, though.
Keep it up!!

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

I like it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

The levels seem a bit messed up on the recording..

Wayyy too much distortion / overdrive on the rythmn guitar

Pick one singing style or the other, screaming into the microphone so no one can understand or differentiate between notes seems a better idea as you can't really sing very well when you do try.

I used to like Metallica, Slayer and bands like that but never liked the death metal weirdos doing their best to shout their vocal cords out of their mouths and into the microphones.

Tell the 2 members that have "Busted" style w**ker boy haircuts to sort it out for crying out loud.

Pro Member Trainee
Eurotrans Trainee

Yeah cheers, at least im not one of the two with a bad hair cut 😂
I understand its not everyones cup of tea.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It's your band. Have fun, try to improve and be true to your hearts. The music business is very hard and you need a thick skin to survive. Many don't get the stardom that they seek. Even for the few that do, it won't last. So have fun and if others like it and are willing to pay to hear it, great. If not, you know that you're doing your best and having a great time. In the end, you can't really do more than that. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Don't know if this is praise or not:
Very slow tribute to Napalm Death, but it's not the worst i've heard by any stretch,if Jon Peel were alive today you'd be a sure fire hit. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...