viewing statue of liberty

xzncv Guest

can the statue of liberty be seen on fs9 w/o add on scenery?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
GringoHomie Guest

Yes, but the addon ones are better.

XZCNV Guest

i have looked for it to no avail.

could you please tell me how to view it?

thanks

GringoHomie Guest

I'm not sure, but you might have to have the graphics turned up a bit. Also, if you know the latitude and longitude of it in real life, you might be able to put the coordinates on the map to position your aircraft.

GringoHomie Guest

While you're flying, go to the map. In the Latitude bar put: 40N 68'97. In the longitude bar put: 74W 04'46. I think the coordinates are somethin' like that. Tell us if it works.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You'll find the Statue of Liberty near the bottom of the page,
It's spectacular at night.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery20.htm

Radar

xzncv Guest

thank you for the info. i maxed out my scenery and went to the suggested coordinates and wow.

what a concept, up the scenery and who knows what i have been missing

also, i loaded the file suggested and havent instaled it yet. but will soon.

thanks'

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

This is screenshot I took in June - and it is the default scenery

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Took this one tonight - with the Add-on Scenery installed and it looks to be a lot better although the screenshot from the front didn't come out right - the nose and tail had fallen off the Piper Embarassed
Also noted the coordinates when flying past and they indicated -
N40d 40.60' W74d 03.02'

Flew from Newark Intl - it's handy 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...