Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

EASY QUESTION

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Hi I was just wondering how many frames persecond makes it look real and how do you change it i think its in settings and realism?? i Belive mine is running at about 23 so my main question whats the best way to run it i have a hp vs 17 computer i belve

Jamie4590 Guest

The only way to increase your frame rate is to decrease your graphics settings or upgrade your video card and/or expansion RAM card. Other steps like error scanning and defragmenting your hard drive will help maintain consistent performance. Turning off running programs in the toolbar might increase your frame rate. In MSFS you can view your frame rate by pressing SHIFT & Z. This command also tells you your current co-ordinates which is useful when alligning an INS at the ramp.

meylan Guest

yeh its in display setting in flight sim under hardware . ive read the human eye cant see any difference after 24 fps . so i keep mine locked at that .

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Does it work good??

Jamie4590 Guest

My FPS is always around 33 and thats fine for me. I think I've been lucky never to have had problems with running FS. Not like the Flight Unlimited 3 Beechjet that would always crash to the Desktop when I was in bad weather. One day I noticed the 3D rendering on my graphics card was off. Switching it on stopped any further problems and might increase frame rate by reducing burdon on the processer. As long as your aircraft clock is running normal your frame rate is good.