🙄 🙄

meylan Guest

lmao 😂

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Actually that might be true I have read something like that not sure thou ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Something like that would cost 3,000 dollars, not 300 if it really did work.

Pro Member Trainee
BoeingFanatic Trainee

I'm not cinvinced either. I to think its full of...... Umm... oh yeah.. Horse Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The brain functions by producing electical signals. Electrical signals can be captured by any device sensitive enough to detect them. That is no big deal. I suspect that clear plastic suction cup won't do it, however. Notice that they didn't claim you could restore any data to your brain. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

OMG lol.. that,s it.. way to much..

Hack

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I agree with all above except for the one to try it out lol

Jamie4590 Guest

Its laughable really. That kind of thing in the world of medicine would take years to develop and license but when it comes to big boys toys its ROLL UP! ROLL UP! 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Its laughable really. That kind of thing in the world of medicine would take years to develop and license but when it comes to big boys toys its ROLL UP! ROLL UP! 🙂)

What is laughable is that the medical profession has had instruments to record brain activity for many years.

If you have never heard of an electroencephalograph, you are spending way too much time reading comics.

With enough amplification, a regular oscilloscope can display brain activity. It is no big thing to record electrical activity and put it on a USB drive. The only catch is that what is stored on that drive is totally useless.

It seems P.T. Barnum was right.

Jamie4590 Guest

I've never heard of electroencephalograph and I stopped reading the Beano 20 years ago. I do read Viz though which is a very funny adult comic but I don't think that has influenced me to avoid the subject. Its more likely down to me being a concert pianist and currently writing my own Opus. That coupled with learning aviation leaves me no time to embark in the field of medicine. Its immensely interesting though particularly spinal procedures.

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

lmao, You smell that Umm... Smells like a scam to me, people like this can kiss my rosey red Ass there just out to rob you. Anyway to make a fast buck, it reminds me of a religous thing that was running around on the net some time ago send me $1 and i will pray for you and thousands of people fell for it lmao.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

OMG 😳

I find it more than a load of Horse Horse Horse

🙂) 🙂) 🙂)

🙄 🙄 Agreed!!!

Madbrit Guest

Wonder where the power lead for the memory stick goes? Ass

Jamie4590 Guest

Talking about scams some years ago a man put an ad in the Exchange & Mart which read "Get rich quick. Send me £10 and I'll send tell you how"

1000 people replied making him a cool £10,000 and all he did was reply to each one with a note that read:

"Advertise in the Exchange & Mart"

👏

Madbrit Guest

Very similar to another scam many years ago in E&M.

Someone offered for sale a 'Palace approved' and personalised colour portrait of HM The Queen on a 12"x12" background for only £1.

Many patriotic people sent in their money only to receive back in the mail a 12"x12" piece of cardboard carrying a low value postage stamp with their address written on it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...