SearchSearch 

I can't get this to work at all

Pro Member Trainee
B2Fan Trainee

I have installed FS9 on my external HD but can not get the game to even start. It will start to load (opening shot w/ the DC-3) then looks like it switches to full screen then goes back to windows. Nothing happens.

I have gone to the trouble shooting guide and tried starting in safe mode but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Do you have a Flight Simulator Files folder created in your My Documents folder?

Im not so sure but i think that you have to install FS to the drive you have your operating system... Dont Know

Wait for more responces...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you using IE Beta 7?

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
B2Fan Trainee

Ya... I just got offline with Microsoft support and that is what they said. Thanks for being the ONLY person that responded with an idea.

Pro Member Trainee
B2Fan Trainee

yes I do have the beta 7? Is that causing problems?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

B2Fan wrote:

Ya... I just got offline with Microsoft support and that is what they said. Thanks for being the ONLY person that responded with an idea.

What a great entry to Fly Away Forums...I wonder what will happens if you ask for help for second time...Are you going to Whip us for not being helpful because your didn't search enough before asking for help???

B :!: O :!: B :!: B :!: Y Guest

Yes, go to your main flightsim folder (or it's in the modules folder) and remove "oleacc.dll" 😂 😂 😂

Embarassed Make sure it's not in either of these places. 😛

Your good to go. 😂 😂 😂

🙄 😉 🙄 😉 🙄 😉 🙄 😉

B ❗ O ❗ B ❗ B ❗ Y ❓