gray mist instead of scenery

1234dfgv Guest

please help , when i play fs2004 the sceney is just grey, i move the sliders up to improve scenery but it does not change anything i am running xp , p4 2.4 ghz, radeon 7500 128 megs graphics , please help

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha 1234, Are you seeing solid grey? or are you seeing a fog grey?To Improve your graphics you need to lower the sliders, not raise them. A little more info would help. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 More info please
Is this add on or default scenery

Also make sure your whether settings aren't on fog or something similar.

Garren Guest

That's weather settings... lol.
Probably have already looked into it, but ya never know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What drivers are you using for your Video card.
Try deleting them (they may have been corrupted) and download the latest.
How much memory (ram) do you have.

Radar

I am having this same problem. It is like flying in light fog at all flight levels. It only happens when realword weather is used no matter what the actual realword weather conditions are.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I am having this same problem. It is like flying in light fog at all flight levels. It only happens when realword weather is used no matter what the actual realword weather conditions are.

Could you give us your system specs please.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...