FS10 Preview Video

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I apologise if this has been posted here before - but I don't remember seeing it here.

At the top left, it has a FS10 Preview Video and then an arrow and box beneath it. Click the arrow and choose FS X Preview Video and click Launch Application when it asks you to. I found it quite interesting to watch.

😉

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Hey thanks it has lots of other kool videos too!!!

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thats it im getting it for christmas the deluxe version [I REALLY WANT IT]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

yea hopfly ido i want it bad to

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Nice find Jon 👍 👍

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Well, I must say that FSX does look impressive, with lots of cool tricks.
I would LOVE to get it--but i still hear the echo;s of "BRAND NEW SYSTEM" ring with every word the guy said.
Windows Vista, DirectX10 CAPABLE video card, etc.
I realize that SOMEDAY-I will do it-but man, thats a lot of bread, just to fly a SIM.

but, SOMEDAy, I guess I will have to do it.

VERY Cool site too!

Capt. Dennison

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Cool video...looking forward to the ground vehicles 😀

Thanks Jon 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...