Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Fokker 100

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

Hello,
Yesterday I got back from a holiday top Berlin. It was good. The plane we went to and from there was a fokker 100 Air Berlin. I was amazed at how quiet it was! You could stand at the front and not even know you had two jet engines strapped to the back. Taking off from Tegel airport we turned tightly over Berlin giving us spectacular views of Berlin especially the Tele Tower and the Riechstag building. Landing at London Stansted was good bec ause it was clear so we saw lots of boring english countryside.

I think the fokker 100 deserves 10/10 for everything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its certainly a nice aircraft to fly in the sim Thumbs Up!

Glad you had a nice time Wink

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

I was talking about real life there. I really did go on a Air Berlin fokker 100

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

I was talking about real life there. I really did go on a Air Berlin fokker 100

I know - but I haven't been on one before so I can only comment on it in the sim Wink

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

ok,
I wasn't actually flying it so i don't know how it is to fly in real life.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

how is berlin? i've been to munich a few times, but never further north...

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

I have been to Munich once. That was nice. Berlin is nice too, not too big an easily accessible via the U-bahn. All the sites are good and the lakes are nice. If you like castles and history then the town of Potsdam a few miles outside Berlin is the place for you. Berlin is a city full of cool things if not a lot of wierdo's. The Kurfurstendamm is the main place for shopping and The Museum Insel the main place for museums. I thoroughly recomend Berlin to anyone!

Jamie4590 Guest

I love Vietnam war films but have still not seen Apocolypse Now. Its at the top of my movies to watch list.