Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

**New Zealand Tour 2006**

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello all,

Recently, myself and Pilotwannabe have decided to take a tour of the Long White Cloud, A.K.A New Zealand. We already know that cheekytrolly is flying a tour in the same country and by no means are we copying his actions. We simply thought of New Zealand to be an interesting country to explore. Wink

We each downloaded some Mesh to improve and emphasize the scenery of New Zealand which can be found here:

We are also each flying the Brand new Carenado Cessna 182Q which can be found here:

https://www.simshack.net/manufacturers/carenado-10

I hope you all enjoy our tour as we take you through our adventure by using our own, captured screenshots and a short report to fill you in on each of our legs. Wink

Shortly I will add to this post which will include our first set of legs on our adventure, along with screenshots.

Happy flying Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Cool! I'll be following for sure Mike Laughing, I just bookmarked the page Wink

Make sure you link your tour in the Flights section of NZFF, I look foward to seeing some screenshots!

We might even bump into one another somewhere, it would be cool to do a leg together- please PM your flight plan if you have time Cool