Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

More Props please!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Anyone know any links to FREE sites with cool single-twin-triple-whatever prop planes. I would really like a single engine turboprop for one, but anything is appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just because I like you, I'll give you the link to a fantastic taildragger that watersprite gave me.

It's as beautiful as payware.

These are winners, he's very good.
http://www.flightsimonline.com/

These may not be "fancy" but he's a master and you can download textures for most of his.

http://www.pmstone.com

Also wander around and look at the "Bush Pilots" sites.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

There should be an FS site starting soon that relates to your question - i'll let you know. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

radarman I had a look at the Airhead site you mentioned above and d/l the Super Decathlon (10+Mb) and my patience, (I have a dial up connection), was rewarded with another wonderful a/c to fly and a collection of liveries/textures.
The auto installation is a good tool for those who have trouble installing downloads. Takes about 1 minute!
Below is the 'Deke' as it is known, in the livery of the Grand American Flying team - so simple to manouevre in tight spaces!!
Thanks for the tip Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

davec,
I'm glad your enjoying the Deke, it has quickly turned into one of my favorite aircraft.
I was playing around with Adobe and got this.
It's not the Deke but I had fun doing it.

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Nice one lad! Wink On the subject of internet connections Davac, BT are offering BT Broadband basic for 19.99 a month with free connection and free modem. You can find out more at www.btbroadband.com and also btyahoo.com. I have BT Yahoo! Broadband and pay 26.99 a month, it came with a free modem and all the other accessories, it's the best thing since sliced bread!

Then waiting an hour for those 10MB files will become 3mins! Cool

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

andrenaa = yes I know about BT's broadband but BT doesn't want to know about the rural areas of Scotland - B/b isn't available to large areas of Scotland Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad - not enough heads per square mile ... sorry kilometre Laughing

radarman - like the efffects - I feel that being able to edit screenshots can enhance them somewhat although maybe the purists would object to interfering with the raw material. I never was very pure Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

davec wrote:

andrenaa = yes I know about BT's broadband but BT doesn't want to know about the rural areas of Scotland - B/b isn't available to large areas of Scotland Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad - not enough heads per square mile ... sorry kilometre Laughing

radarman - like the efffects - I feel that being able to edit screenshots can enhance them somewhat although maybe the purists would object to interfering with the raw material. I never was very pure Laughing

I'm not in this game to impress anyone, just here to enjoy myself. Like yourself, have fun!!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

davec wrote:

Sorry to hear that lad. Sad I hope they enable it soon. Thumbs Up!