Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

INTERNATIONAL VA'S WELCOME TO ALL HOOK UP

FLIGHT CLUB INTL Guest

Hello , I'll keep it short a sweet.

Flight Club International is like a club for all people and Virtual Airlines to hook up and use a 100mb pipe line, its one of the fastest UK pipe lines available for flight simulator at the moment.

Flight Club International is run by Airliner students to help increase the knowledge of aviation help people with approaches autopilot , low visability and complex departures and arrivals.

We're new to dont expect us to be jam packed. its you who will make that part happen , im here to tell you about us. its up to you to spread the word to your friends if you want a change or scenery from your current Club.

our TeamSpeak Server : FCLUB.HOPTO.ORG
our International Simulator Server : FCLUB.HOPTO.ORG

Im not saying we're the best. what I am saying is give us a try. we have over 75,000 International Hits so far and all members state we're great.

but we will leave that for you to decide!

Thanks for reading.

Alpha Blue Guest

I remember these guys from the zone. I was asked to register on their forum, so i did, as you do. The CEO guy, or so he said he was, got disconnected from the zone, and I managed to get Game 5, which he lost.

They came back moments later, and started to curse in order to get Game 5 back. Later I recieved a ZM about my nationality (Irish), (well, Northern Irish), and was informed that I would be banned from the forum and not allowed to rejoin.

If you ask me, this is one of the most childish stunts you could do. I might even have a picture on my photobucket of the conversation, ill hoke it out.

Rob

Alpha Blue Guest

Here we go, found it. This is a bit later into the conversation about the room. But this is what their people are like:

Sorry if this has offended anyone, but I doubt it will.

Rob

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Makes you wonder if the internet was a mistake. Laughing

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Some people are a mistake Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

As I've said before, "People make mistakes. Mistakes make people". Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Faucett wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

As I've said before, "People make mistakes. Mistakes make people". Laughing

ROFL

Good quote Thumbs Up!

FLIGHT CLUB Guest

Hello right , I have to apologise for this, if I knew at the time I would of seriously had words with the person who did it. now im lead to believe that the person with that Zone name was a Vice CEO of the community. which infact is no longer with us for such abusive re-marks to people.

Unfortunately its like you said. some people just shouldn't use the internet.

anyway - I hope this hasn't put you off. we're not all bad. unfortunately you'll find those sort of people where ever you go.

Many thanks for bringing it up. however dont put down Flight Club International it's self because it wasn't infact the community it was 1 person who sad to say looks like he upset a few people.

anyway hope you will one day try our home Smile
enjoy the rest of your weekend.
whats left of it ! =/

FLIGHT CLUB Guest

In all fairness , it doesn't look like your helping the situation.. with your snide remarks..

FLIGHT CLUB Guest

and that was pointed towards the person who put a screen shot up

Alpha Blue Guest

Hey common, im just putting up my experience's with that. Seems a bit childish to be banned for hosting a room that the previous player lost, and to be treated like that. If you read the chat on that shot, would you like to be spoken to like that??

Rob

FLIGHT CLUB Guest

true, probably not.

anyway the offers there if you like Smile

take care.