FS2004 is broken

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Hey,
Well literally, my flight simulator is broken. I downloaded BEV and installed it and that is when it all happened. My FS2004 wouldn't work. I uninstalled BEV and FS still doesn't work. I started up my PC in safe mode and I got

error .0

This is something to do with my videocard. I have ATi Radeon 9800. Apparently my 3D something isn't working. What should I do?

If you need any more info just ask.

Nick

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's too much of a coincidence, you load a bad download and it make your card go out...I can't see that.

Go to /Start Run/type in "msconfig" (without the quotes) and test the card.

You may have to uninstall and reinstall the sim.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

You could restore your PC to a date before installing BEV 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...