Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Couple of hours left!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

what do u expect from the demo? R u excited its only a couple of hours away? what do u think the requierments would be? do u think it will look like the pictures? and does anybody know what the third mission is because nobody says anything about it just 2 of them the one where u get to fly over the caribeans (not spelled right) and one where u drop flour sacks, what the third mission???

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I feel horrible about it. The reason:
I'm on a laptop, not at all capable of using fsx, and even if it could, the modem here does 26k. 😞 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WantFSX Guest

I think that the demo is going to be amazing because the FSX will not put something out that has problems. I like the fact that is a small area because they will put all their concentration to that. I believe its going to be excellent, the download will take along time though 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Spoty101 wrote:

what do u expect from the demo? R u excited its only a couple of hours away? what do u think the requierments would be? do u think it will look like the pictures? and does anybody know what the third mission is because nobody says anything about it just 2 of them the one where u get to fly over the caribeans (not spelled right) and one where u drop flour sacks, what the third mission???

I EXPACT IT WIL PUT 2GETHER WIT FAR MOR3 R THAN U PUT IN2 UR POST!11!!! OMG WTF LOL AFTER AL MOST MS PROGRMMERS KNOW WH3R3 DA SHIFT KEYS R AND DO NOT TRUNCAET WORDS AT TEH DROP OF A HAT!!!!! LOL

Pro Member Chief Captain

One additional note. That Microsoft should release anything where one can throw sacks of flour out of a glider, when there is famine in parts of the world, indicates a stupidity or insensitivity that I didn't think MS was capable of.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

I EXPACT IT WIL PUT 2GETHER WIT FAR MOR3 R THAN U PUT IN2 UR POST!11!!! OMG WTF LOL AFTER AL MOST MS PROGRMMERS KNOW WH3R3 DA SHIFT KEYS R AND DO NOT TRUNCAET WORDS AT TEH DROP OF A HAT!!!!! LOL

😂 i thik u r rite. ms progamers i hope no better. butt i thik pbl wil b displzd n tha fsx demo on there pc's, we wil c.

PS You don't know how hard that was for me to write! My spellchecker program keeps saying " This does not compute, this does not compute, help me Will Robinson". 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

😂 i thik u r rite. ms progamers i hope no better. butt i thik pbl wil b displzd n tha fsx demo on there pc's, we wil c.

PS You don't know how hard that was for me to write! My spellchecker program keeps saying " This does not compute, this does not compute, help me Will Robinson". 😂

I used the AOL "translator" to do mine. I can not bring myself to actually type that SMS messaging Horse

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I dont no what i expect i just want it to run decent and ok and be better than FS2004 wich will i think come true

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

tat is just 2 funy crash! 😂