Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Couple of hours left!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

what do u expect from the demo? R u excited its only a couple of hours away? what do u think the requierments would be? do u think it will look like the pictures? and does anybody know what the third mission is because nobody says anything about it just 2 of them the one where u get to fly over the caribeans (not spelled right) and one where u drop flour sacks, what the third mission???

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I feel horrible about it. The reason:
I'm on a laptop, not at all capable of using fsx, and even if it could, the modem here does 26k. Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WantFSX Guest

I think that the demo is going to be amazing because the FSX will not put something out that has problems. I like the fact that is a small area because they will put all their concentration to that. I believe its going to be excellent, the download will take along time though Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Spoty101 wrote:

what do u expect from the demo? R u excited its only a couple of hours away? what do u think the requierments would be? do u think it will look like the pictures? and does anybody know what the third mission is because nobody says anything about it just 2 of them the one where u get to fly over the caribeans (not spelled right) and one where u drop flour sacks, what the third mission???

I EXPACT IT WIL PUT 2GETHER WIT FAR MOR3 R THAN U PUT IN2 UR POST!11!!! OMG WTF LOL AFTER AL MOST MS PROGRMMERS KNOW WH3R3 DA SHIFT KEYS R AND DO NOT TRUNCAET WORDS AT TEH DROP OF A HAT!!!!! LOL

Pro Member Chief Captain

One additional note. That Microsoft should release anything where one can throw sacks of flour out of a glider, when there is famine in parts of the world, indicates a stupidity or insensitivity that I didn't think MS was capable of.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

I EXPACT IT WIL PUT 2GETHER WIT FAR MOR3 R THAN U PUT IN2 UR POST!11!!! OMG WTF LOL AFTER AL MOST MS PROGRMMERS KNOW WH3R3 DA SHIFT KEYS R AND DO NOT TRUNCAET WORDS AT TEH DROP OF A HAT!!!!! LOL

Laughing i thik u r rite. ms progamers i hope no better. butt i thik pbl wil b displzd n tha fsx demo on there pc's, we wil c.

PS You don't know how hard that was for me to write! My spellchecker program keeps saying " This does not compute, this does not compute, help me Will Robinson". Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

Laughing i thik u r rite. ms progamers i hope no better. butt i thik pbl wil b displzd n tha fsx demo on there pc's, we wil c.

PS You don't know how hard that was for me to write! My spellchecker program keeps saying " This does not compute, this does not compute, help me Will Robinson". Laughing

I used the AOL "translator" to do mine. I can not bring myself to actually type that SMS messaging Horse

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

I dont no what i expect i just want it to run decent and ok and be better than FS2004 wich will i think come true

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Spoty101 wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

tat is just 2 funy crash! Laughing