SearchSearch 

One million ways to destroy disk 4

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have seen so many posts about scratched, broken and otherwise useless disk 4's that I thought I would start a list of how these problems came about. I will start with the following. Feel free to add to them. 😂

My dog chewed it.
I put it under my coffee cup and it melted.
I used sandpaper instead of a cloth to clean it.
I used it as a frisbee and it hit a rock.
It was lying in the driveway and my father drove over it.
I was juggling CD-ROMs and I dropped it.

13 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

My dad was angry because I didn't drink his horrible soup so he came to my room and snapped my cds (I was able to get replacements ones anyway). This is no joke, it happened!

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

I sold it on eBay!

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Alan, from the "screenshot gallery" sneaked into my house and rubbed his acne cream all over my FS9 disk.Now it too wears geeky glasses and won't fit into the disk drawer. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

cheechm wrote:

I sold it on eBay!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

BashDaBish Guest

I never had it in the first place and I am trying my luck. 😂

I tried to put it into My Computer but no matter how hard I tried the monitor would just not give way and shattered the CD. Ha Ha

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

i dropped it in the toilet jk thats a preety bad one even tho it still might work lol

Madbrit Guest

My friend, who had spent all morning making 30 copies, got really annoyed when the copies wouldn't run and he jumped on all of them, including my copy that another friend had made for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

can't be arsed to find it all the time.

^ asctually, that's just true.

Guest Ed Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

I have seen so many posts about scratched, broken and otherwise useless disk 4's that I thought I would start a list of how these problems came about. I will start with the following. Feel free to add to them. 😂

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here? 😂

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I accidentally poured nacho cheese on it, thinking the crunchy outer edges were truly my nacho chips

Jamie4590 Guest

I glued mine to the wall to use as an inexpensive mirror.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I hung it on a piece of string on my rear view mirror, in order for it to reflect the flash from the speed cameras, now I need to use it, the camera flash has zapped all the data off it. 😳