Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My website

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Hi,
I been designing a website for like 2 months now, and I would like some feedback. It is best viewed in Internet Explorer because some of the codes don't work in Firefox. I know some of the links don't work, but it is work in progress. All I can say is enjoy.

Just to let you know this is a website for the band I am in callled Claims At Originality.

Hack The PC has given a lot of problems toward this, so be kind!

Anyway good/bad comments are welcome! (PS. don't feel you have to leave a good comment (you shouldn't but. . . ) because I am looking to improve it.)
(PPS. I know there is a problem with some links/photos)
(PPPS. I am only 13)
(Oh yeh different ideas for names would be appreciated!)

Thanks

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Umm... A link??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Idea

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

My bad!
I new, when I started the post that, that would happen!

The Link

Sorry

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I can't seem to load the site....my browser can't find the server 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Mine blocks the pop up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

have you got a none .tk link? if you're interested in webdesign take a look at my site www.forum-design.co.uk - i'm not sure why, but if you have any questions...

here's a website i did when i was 14 Wink www.ukatb.co.uk

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

I have fixed the problem, I think. . . .Because it is running from my home server I can't check if it really is working from another computer. Everything is supposed to be up and running!

By the way Hinch I was just wondering. .tk is free. Is there a way of getting free .co.uk/.com etc. . . ?

Thanks

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yes there is - but they involve either major advertising or hit targets eg. you must get 10,000hits a day. a .co.uk is only around 5 for 2 years; so buy one!