Im looking for 2 to 4 engine bombers from ww2.

Hawk_345 Guest

Ok im looking for ww2 bombers with 2-4 engines, like the avro lancaster B-25, B-17. I want them to be good quality with VC included. The other thing is that i am looking for freewear seeing that i cant pay for stuff online. i know im asking alot but i would apreciate some good links, thanks.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Hawk_345 Guest

Thanks for that, but i have already tried that 1, i guess i should also say that i tried the B-29 mania pack too, other then that though i havent tried any others.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I've looked but I can't find very much WWII Bombers (freeware) for Flight simulator 2004. Flight Simulator 2004 is a civilian program, most designers make these models for Combat Flight simulator which makes more sense. You may want to utilize Combat Flight Simulator 2 or 3. I did find this one: www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage52.htm . B-17 Aluminum Overcast, 7th one down. 🙂

Hawk_345 Guest

Thanks, i know what you mean, thats why i posted this, cant find very many. I was hoping some1 could have found alot. Anyway thats fine, i guess the next best thing is flying them in pacific fighters and IL2 Sturmovik, realsitic wise anyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is a fantastic aircraft with excellent sounds.
2nd down.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage44.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Thanks, RM, I'd been looking for that one!

Hawk_345 Guest

Yeah thanks alot it looks great, downloading now.

That is a great plane..Although the AP is a little funky.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

That is a great plane..Although the AP is a little funky.......

I'm surprised that it even has the AP 😳

Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

a good addon for World War two planes is WINGS OF POWER, It is an addon thats give you a range of detailed world war 2 heavy bombers and jets.

It comes with...

Lancaster B3
Ar234B2
B24D/B24J
Focke-wulf-tal38
B17F/G
B-29a
He162
PB4Y-2
and some other planes

Hope this was of some help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...