CFS3 and video card.

RandyB Guest

Need some help here please.

After several hours of fighting the video card driver I finely got the CFS3 to work but only to find myself sitting at a black screen with an hour glass for an indefinite period.

My system consist of an AMD 1.7 gig processor, 256 meg of mem and an old Voodoo3 16 meg video card.

I am thinking the video card is my problem but before I splurge for a new card, I just wanted to make sure that was the problem. Can anyone answer this for me please.

Thanks
Randy

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi Randy B, the two best upg's you could do would be
1. New 3-D accelerator card (I'm partial to Nvidia)...You should get as much as you can afford so it will last thru your next rig.
2. Inc Ram to 512. Good Luck, rob

RandyB Guest

Thanks Habu.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...