Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

my opinions (and that's what's important) :P

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ok graphics/fps: absolutely fine. scenery is an improvement, looks like fs9 with lots of enhancements and also much finer detail when closer up. i like. the fps issues can be sorted by whacking the basic graphic settings up to top; fs then decides what it can and can't do: eg. get rid of that water. i have had no issues with frame loss this way.

aircraft: i like the new beaver and crj cockpit. the detail and textures are very nice and like much payware availible now. the standard use of the vc is a massive improvement. gauges are sharp and move very smoothly. the incorperated view program providing unlimited movement and gforce effects are very welcome and a great addition to the sim. the ultralight is like any availible for fs9; good. the only issue is with the vc glass in the crj and beaver. also the baron is the same one as in fs9

atc: no idea, i haven;t had a problem. nothing new to report.

overall: i've liked the demo. there are a few issues, but i am happy to say it runs well on my system. for 40 it is cheaper than buying many additions for fs9. the default aircraft will certainly suffice for some time if all are of the crj/beaver quality.

anyway.