Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Yawn Yawn Yawn Sleep Sleep Sleep

Can anyone spell H-O-A-X?

Bow Down to the resident sceptic Bow Down

🙂)

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

ghosts rock, i intent to be one some day!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Amazing, the number of people who believe in ghosts. What next, the tooth fairy?

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Amazing, the number of people who believe in ghosts. What next, the tooth fairy?

🙄

The tooth fairy isn't real 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

🙄

Are you saying there is no tooth fairy, next you'll tell me there isn't an Easter bunny. Doh!
I believe I believe!

Radar

Jamie4590 Guest

I used to live in a flat that previously had evil spirits exorcised by white wiches. I never felt scared but sometimes the lampshade would sway for no reason and the rooms would become very cold. For some reason it always hapened after I had downed a litre of scotch!

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's what happens when you consume to much in the way of Spirits. 😂 😂

Guest Ed Guest

Jamie4590 wrote:

. . .sometimes the lampshade would sway for no reason and the rooms would become very cold. . .

Yes, this happens in my house every year, usually between November and March. I really must get some new weather stripping in those windows!

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

🙄

Are you saying there is no tooth fairy, next you'll tell me there isn't an Easter bunny. Doh!
I believe I believe!

Radar

You are right. I am telling you there is no Easter bunny. 😂 😂 😂 You might also want to note that the guy with the flying reindeer was mistaken for an incoming ICBM in 1979, though there have been reports that the Air Force is experimenting with a flying sleigh at Area 51.

Guest Ed Guest

Hmm, when I was a little kid my dad used to tell me that Santa wasn't coming this year, because the Russians shot him down with a rocket (this was during the Cold War).

My dad wasn't mean, but he did have a wicked sense of humor. . . 🙄

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

Guest Ed wrote:

Hmm, when I was a little kid my dad used to tell me that Santa wasn't coming this year, because the Russians shot him down with a rocket (this was during the Cold War).

I'd always thought that after tallying who'd been and who'd been nice, it just wasn't worthwhile making the trip. ROFL 🍅

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Guest Ed wrote:

I'd always thought that after tallying who'd been and who'd been nice, it just wasn't worthwhile making the trip. ROFL 🍅

Secret I've read the spam, Tinker Bell exists! Tongue Twist

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Wow, nice video.

Madbrit Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

though there have been reports that the Air Force is experimenting with a flying sleigh at Area 51.

That was until it had a meeting with another aircraft when it took an unauthorized flight outside the area.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/madbrit2/Misc/santa.jpg

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Surprised poor santa

😂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Nice video, not sure of certein things...