Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

737-700 Southwest at Seattle (Video)

TimH Guest

Hi everyone

Another video I made. Its a video of a 737-700 Southwest Airlines landing on runway 16L at Seattle-Tacoma Intl (KSEA)

You can view it here
http://www.freewebs.com/tim_hyland/seatac.html

Now I know there is a problem with the spoilers on landing, you see I forgot that I had already armed them when I was approaching Seattle. As soon as the aircraft touched down, I press / to deploy the spoilers because I forgot that they were armed, which in fact retracted them

Apart from that I hope you like this video as I am quite proud of it myself
Smile

Tim

Pro Member First Officer
HowardsRock First Officer

Where did you get the sounds (planes sounds as well as PA cabin announcements)??

wow! Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

good stuff Tim!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Well done Wink

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Hey thats a great video I really enjoy the cabin PAs. Is the panel just the default for the POS or does it come with its own ?
SR

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

sweet vid man, makes you feel like your really on a plane with those cabin announcements

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

If u wanna know where to get the sounds, ushould have FSPax and u can make updates for that program from downloading it in the fsp website, i downloaded new sounds for my FSP too, u can put even new sound for the music when u taxi to the rwy. its prety cool. about the video, nice !!!! good landing, and i realy like that video !

TimH Guest

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Yes the PA announcements did come from FsPassengers (www.fspassengers.com)

meylan Guest

Tim im unable to watch your video , something to do with directshow player but ive seen your fsx demon video very good . are you using fraps to capture or something else and what are you using to edit and compress .

TimH Guest

Fraps to capture the video, and Windows Movie Maker to add titles and compress to wmv

meylan Guest

thanks Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Group Wave horaay kool

MrSam Guest

Atreyu, that pic in your sig, what airport is it?

TimH Guest

Thanks everyone for the nice comments Very Happy

MrSam, if you looked at his jetphotos.net pictures you would see the one in his sig and notice that is Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport - KPHX that is is taken at

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5787321 Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Thats kool my local airport in MIlwaukee KMKE has a runway over the road and a taxi way its pretty kool even kooler when your landing and see your home and land over quite thrilling