Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

KDEN to KLAX

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Denver Int (KDEN) to L.A. Int (KLAX)

This is one of the most enjoyable flights I've ever flown in FS9 Smile (highly recommended).
This is the IFDG-MD11 in the Fedex Panda livery, and looks pretty cool if I say so myself. The scenery is all default FS9, the only payware is FS Water.
As Liono said in one of his recent posts, "who needs FSX" Rolling Eyes

For anyone interested, the IFDG-MD11 is freeware, and comes in several liveries found on Avsim, twinned with the MD11 sound package also found on Avsim, this gives you an awesome freeware MD11.
I'm not very good at posting direct links, Blush so just type ( IFDG MD11) in the Avsim search bar for the aircraft, for the General Electric Soundset for the McDonnell Douglas MD-11, just type (cf6-80c2d1f.zip) in the search bar also. Enjoy the freeware Wink .

Sorry for the amount of captures.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Awesome screenies wing-man Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I love the contrails coming from the wingtips Love

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Beauty, WM. Ditto on the contrails.
Denver-LA is always a blast.

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Great set of screenshots! Beautiful landing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Great selection of Aircraft and flightplan! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

TimH Guest

Excellent Screenshots Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Excellent, but I have one remark. You parked a cargo aircraft on the passanger terminal, but in the other hand that's the only way could park the aircraft. Anyway, awesome!!

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Wow i love the polar bear hehe and the shot with the other plane awsome thats exellent

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Excellent, but I have one remark. You parked a cargo aircraft on the passanger terminal, but in the other hand that's the only way could park the aircraft. Anyway, awesome!!

Erm !! Rolling Eyes thats actually the cargo terminal, and all the passenger aircraft are parked in the wrong terminal Liar

Thanks for the comments guy's Thumbs Up!