small jets

Pro Member Trainee
Grim Trainee

i've searched other sites fsimcafe and this site as wel

im looking for a small jet, small but fast, something like a leerjet in fs2004, i can't fly a boeing and its too big for me, i wanna fly something like a leerjet

can you point me towards one? i like leerjet but am sick of flying that same one

thanks 🙂

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
BashDaBish Guest

If you have learnt to fly the learjet there is no reason why you cannot fly the 737. Practically the same. Try the 737 and if you haveany questions then ask them on here.

Go for it.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Try a Cessna Citation II from www.avsim.com Search for file name veneaviones_cii_n504dw.zip

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

Grim wrote:

i've searched other sites fsimcafe and this site as wel

im looking for a small jet, small but fast, something like a leerjet in fs2004, i can't fly a boeing and its too big for me, i wanna fly something like a leerjet

can you point me towards one? i like leerjet but am sick of flying that same one

thanks 🙂

I think that you should fly the Citation X but you would have to buy one. if you did I would highly recommend the eaglesoft Citation X $29.95 or any other eaglesoft product. otherwise I would stick with the Citation II that is at avsim. 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

Try the BeechJet 400A which you get with Flight Unlimited III. Its a great aircraft.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I would either recommend the Cessna Citation (payware) or the Dassault Falcon from Avsim (freeware) - both great aircraft 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Grim Trainee

thanks that citation is tight =)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...