How do I get the mouse to work in CF3?

memmullen Guest

Any idea how to control the aircraft with a mouse in combat flight sim 3? I know it worked in version 2 by just right clicking. Please help!!

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You're much better off getting a joy stick for flying. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Jostick better but until you get it u can use mouse try settings or somthing like that otherwise i think you cant beacuse idk umight so just try that its benn a while since i played now that i have FS9

azr Guest

hey, you actualy can - just install something called PPJoy - freewaer you can find it somewhere in the web - it is a virtual joystick device, and you can remap almost everything onto it - including the mouse movement - works well with cfs3, fs2004 etc. - tried on my laptop 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...