Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

X52 Prob

Pro Member First Officer
Brian B. (valcan222) First Officer

Hey everyone I have a question about the x52 flight controll system. Ok here it is, I just fineshed a flight from salt lake city to KSEA it was a great flight no problems abord and fs passangers game me a perfect score and a vary smooth touchdown I got a final score of 200 points, but heres the problem, just after the nosewheel touched down I armed spoilers and reverced the thrust and applyed the brakes, they stayed on for a little wile then went off so I pulled the trigger and applyed the brakes and they went off agin I barley stoped by the end of the runway, dose anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it PLEASE TELL ME!!! lol, and dont sigest stupid things like " did I hold down the brake button?" yes I held down the brakes. just had to throw that in lol.

thanks in advance

bb

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Alot of times when I have autobrakes on it does that so I do it manually and if that dosnt work ill research

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Arm the spoilers well before you get to the runway (4-5 miles)so that they auto-deploy on landing. Come in with the correct flap setting and on the correct Vref speed for weight. With reverse thrust, you should not have any trouble landing if the airport has 5000 feet or more of runway(7000 if the airport is located at an altitude above 5000 feet MSL(mean sea level). Not sure why the brakes would go on and off. My guess is that you're using Auto brakes(AB). You can increase the settings for AB but your speed and runway length play a greater part in the need for breaking. Try manual brakes. Make sure that on the controller setup, your brake sensitivity is set to max with little to no null zone.Smile

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

well thats better than i thought ove Shocked

Pro Member First Officer

Ok I have been using the AB, should i just try to land with no AB just do it all manualy? btw I am useing the Level d 767, well I will try it with no AB and see if that dose it, I am starting a flight from KSLC to KSEA like most flights lol, I will see how it goes.

I will reply after the flight is over.

bb

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks a ton without the AB the brakes worked like a dream!!!!!!!! no joke I stoped it reccord time, although I was going as slow as I could because if they didnt work I wanted to have enough room lol, but thanks a ton!

thanks agin